Friday, October 14, 2011

Now in Waimea

Closing a chapter in my life, my 2 years helping out uncle Doug at his Honoka'a Location . To all the people in his life and mine, you have been wonderful and I am excited to continue being there for you at my new studio in Waimea.
Leaving Doug's old BENCH,
what beautiful things he created here!
Cleaning up the showroom
and leaving behind
 the beautiful  mango showcases my Dad
Brian Peck build for the store.


Introducing The New blue door STUDIO.
Here is Jed, my handsome husband.
 He is helping me put all the finishing touches on the new studio.
 Almost operational,
thanks to Jed ,
i will have running water and lights.
I have a wax carving area and a full size sink! I am so grateful.

My big splurge
 I was able to get a new polishing machine with a dust collector.
 What could make a girl more happy than that?
I am excited to get to work.

Warmest Aloha, Sarah


P. S. I am working on a website, soon to come!

for now you can email me
bluedoorjewelry@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment